>

Πέμπτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Amazing Level 2 Mission Boat

 Just a quickie while I do the final editing pass on the second CSM post.  But I had to share.  This ship does Level 2 missions like nobody's business:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15329010

...well, the Level 2 missions you can warp a battleship into, anyway.

I've seen bad fits before.  I've killed bad fits before.  I've posted bad fits on this blog.  And I try to avoid publicly shaming stupid people.  But never before have I seen a ship where, quite literally, nearly every single little thing on the kill-mail was wrong.  There's literally only a single thing fit to this entire ship that's right.  Can you guess what it is?(1)  Everything, and I do mean everything else is wrong.  The guns, the smart bombs, the hysterically bad shield tank, the even worse armor tank, the drones, the cap power relays, the dead-space MWD...

It would be very difficult to fit a Napoc more badly than this.

Know how hard this ship tanks?  111 DPS.  That's it: 111.  Except against lasers (he was in Blood Raider space).  Against lasers, it tanks 87.  But hey, it's cap-stable, right?  That's the important thing.(2)

If only that were his only loss, but there's another...


(1) It's the Semiconductor rig.
(2) No it isn't.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: